Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mind blocked.

Since I don't have anything particular to talk about today (mainly because  I still can't stop thinking about the Missoni premiere now only 26 days away), I thought I'd share some of my pinterest posts.

The images are from my "wish it was in my home" board which technically ties into the Missoni ridiculousness because these ideas get me almost just as excited.


Classic with an unconventional twist.

Gorgeous, saturated color with an aztec-but-not-too-aztec feel.

a great way to add pattern in an unexpected place.

I wouldn't mind having that side table in my home either.  

Looks like a work of art and avoids the whole reading time thing.


Spanish class in the morning anyone?

There are no words for how adorable this pot actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment