Tuesday, April 17, 2012

make it pretty: shoes


logo, photography and styling by Corrin Acome

photography and styling by change of scenery

tip: Ok, I need help with organizing my shoes, guys. They're in mounds, in this ugly thing attached to my door, just everywhere! Condensing is not an option but I'm not sure what else to do. I kind of like the idea of putting shoes in a drawer - maybe flip flops or something - which would hide some of the catastrophe I call my shoe collection. 


But as far as styling, I wouldn't discount displaying shoes - your good shoes - as a room's accessory. I've seen photos on pinterest that had shoes displayed on a shelf, in a bookcase, wherever there was space. I might just have to take a cue from this idea as well.

See the rest of the challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment