Saturday, February 25, 2012

a real nail biter.

I am what you call a nail biting addict. In fact, you're more likely to see my hands in my mouth than not. Chomping away. To the point where I swear I don't even know I'm doing it anymore. It's disgusting and I need to stop.

So while I typically don't give anything up for Lent (sorry, mom and dad), I thought it made for the perfect excuse to start weening myself off the nail. It's not that I want long nails (I'm not really hip to that look), it's more I would like my nails to stop looking gnawed on. To help, I plan to keep my nails perfectly polished and pretty. This time around I kept it simple and basic with some red and hot pink.





And here are some of the other patterns and styles I've had my eye on. After all, dream big or wake up, right?


[different colors]





[different color and less like a french manicure]

No comments:

Post a Comment