Friday, June 4, 2010

Give me some of that 90210 style.


I am currently working through the entire 90210 series and have become obsessed with it. As soon as I get a disc from Netflix, I immediately pop it in and watch from start to finish. I loved the show when I was little, but now, I love love love it. 

Anyway, I am at the point in the show where there has been some turnover in the gang. Brenda is going to school in Paris, Valerie moved into Brenda's room, something about a Task Force, etc. Despite all of the recent cast changes, transitioning from high school to college and other miscellaneous drug stints, eating disorders and crazy parents, there is one thing in the show that's been consistent... The Peach Pit. Then I got to thinking that the 50's diner motif has some pretty high points perfect for adding a little historic flare to a room, as long as it's not overdone. Check out local flea markets, craigslist and even etsy for some signature pieces. Here are some of my faves.



No comments:

Post a Comment