Monday, October 28, 2013

window shopping: tv consoles


I'm so over my TV console I can barely watch my Real Housewives on it. It's not that I don't think it's a good looking piece, I've just had it for a while and it's actually a bench my Grandpa made for me. And I'm ready for it to be just that. So I've scoured my go-to shopping spots and have narrowed it down to six different options. I'm looking for clean lines, possibly a little vintage and/or a little weathered. I'm absolutely adoring the red one and if I can actually save up the $1300 to purchase I might just make the move. Otherwise, I'm on the hunt in the thrift stores and antique shops starting tomorrow. 

My goal is to mix sleek and modern accessories with a few more rustic ones to create an eclectic yet current space. I'm just as desperate to find a new sofa and chairs but more on that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment