Saturday, November 5, 2011

blog feature: Little Green Notebook

For those just tuning in, I'm using every Saturday to showcase one of the many, MANY blogs I follow on a daily basis. It's a way to share the wealth (and the love) within the good old blogosphere.

Today's feature? The Little Green Notebook. I don't know how she does it but Jenny Komenda, the brains behind the operation, is always bringing the newest and freshest ways to update your home. She has the ability and talent to think of new and unexpected ways to refinish furniture, add color to a space and even reuse furniture in rooms they're typically not seen in. It's because she's one of the best thrifters I've come across to-date. And, no that's not an exaggeration.

In fact, Jenny's also participating in the I'm A Giant Dollhouse Challenge and is currently the envy of us all after scoring a plethora of fantastic goods for next to nothing (posted about here). I mean who GETS that lucky?!

A great resource if you're in the mood to think outside the box, try something different or just soak in some inspiration for your space. Here are some of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment