Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Voy a Puerto Rico.

Countdown: 1 day until Puerto Rico!
I am so unbelievably excited for this upcoming trip I can't even stand it. I mean, it's to the point of not being able to concentrate on anything else but the fact that, at this time tomorrow, the boyf and I will be on a plane heading there. And even though I am crazy excited, I have (true to form) still somehow managed to procrastinate packing. I've made the list (I LOVE lists), purchased all the supplies, started laying out what seems like everything in my wardrobe, all of which have yet to make it into the suitcase.

That said, I was originally going to write about what I packed and how I was planning to style my way through Puerto Rico. But, since absolutely zero of this has been nailed down yet (and likely won't until later tonight!), I thought I'd feature some photos of Old San Juan to kickoff our upcoming departure. As you can tell, the Italianate architecture is making me drool already. Enjoy!







petchie (of course there's a Starbucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment