Monday, December 12, 2011

twelve days of christmas: day three

Hello everyone! Hoping everyone had a fantastic weekend. We had my holiday party to go to which was a pretty big bash filled with photobooth pictures, lots of dancing and a man dressed in a suit made entirely out of mirrors. No biggie. I'll share some of the photobooth photos tomorrow so for now, onto the actual post.


For those following along, I'm doing a short series called "the twelve days of Christmas" that's part countdown, part fun ideas for the holidays. I get that these are technically not considered the twelve days of Christmas but it seemed lame to offer ideas for the holidays after the holidays. Right? Right. And for those that missed the first couple days, don't fret, links to the posts can be found below.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Three DIY gift lists.

That's right. One. Two. And three. I have to say, thank you God not for Tim Tebow (soooo over the hype) but for pinterest. Through this site, I have found some of THE BEST diy ideas to make as holiday gifts. For those that consider themselves a bit craft-challenged, these lists have a little something for every skill set.

Top Five Favorites





Top Five Favorites







Complete Twelve Days of Christmas Series

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    http://www.miraclepianist.com/12-days-of-christmas

    ReplyDelete