Monday, May 23, 2011

Can't get enough: sunglasses

The sun is finally out! Which gives me the perfect reason to search for some sunglasses. Granted, I already have at least six pairs I can think of off the top of my head, a girl just can't have enough. And lately, I've been eyeing ones that are bright, retro and playful. I've figured out the basic shape that works best with my face (aside from aviators - those look good on anyone) and just continue to want more.

Now I haven't figured out how to justify the purchase of any of these as of yet, but my goal is to at least talk myself into buying a knock off version by the end of June. So far, the selection (and price) at Forever21 is winning but there are a pair at Target that I'm still thinking about (can't find a picture) from when I saw them back in April.







No comments:

Post a Comment