Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There's no place like home.

I have always admired a good home. Not a house, a room, or a specific style but a home. A full-fledged, sigh-worthy, can’t-wait-to-get-back-to place that you can call your own and, when people visit it, think of nothing but you.

I have defined, refined and defined again my personal style to create a foundation for what I consider to be great pieces and/or compositions. Stylish does not always mean new, sophisticated does not always mean expensive and comfortable does not always mean extra stuffing. The better the story, the better the piece, the better chance you have at making an everyday object your very own.

Through change of scenery, I hope to continue refining my personal style, document my current projects and inspire those that read this to begin making their house a home.
artwork courtesy of fine art metallic prints on etsy  

No comments:

Post a Comment