Tuesday, March 4, 2014

trend alert: crop tops and skirts five ways.

I've been in love with the crop top trend for a while now and am so glad it's here to stay this year. Asos has by far the best selection - so much so I couldn't choose just one look. 

The key to pulling them off is remembering to stay a bit modest, especially for women 30 years and older. This means no belly button ladies - I mean it. 

tip: Use a crop top to sex up the hard-to-make-work midi skirt.


look 1: top / skirt / shoes look 2: top / skirt / shoes look 3: top / skirt / shoes


look 4: top / skirt / shoes look 5: top / skirt / shoes

1 comment:

  1. Actually I'm looking a exclusive dresses for women and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete