Tuesday, October 29, 2013

eureka: my future eclectic living room design.


And this is what I'll be saving up for. Starting now.

After browsing the tv consoles yesterday, I figured I might as well look for the rest of the space. Our current sofa is at least a million years old void of any and all shape, complete with matching chair and a half for added blobby-ness. Everything is taupe, brown or beige partly because I couldn't make a decision that long ago and partly because it's impossible to match gross. 

So, while I may go with the deeper blue version of the chair, my heart is completely set on fulfilling this look in our living room. It's modern and eclectic with enough charisma and personality to make a person feel at home when visiting. Love, love, love this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment