Thursday, September 26, 2013

the un-bathroom vanity.


This post reminded me I need to invest in finding more online stores to browse from. Until then, Restoration Hardware and Urban Outfitters did the heavy lifting. For this look, I wanted to create a tranquil and peaceful vibe, mixing rich wood and metals with stark white and vibrant color. I'm never interested in typical bathroom furniture and accessories so I went with ones that could be used in other parts of a home outside the bathroom. It keeps the space from feeling too slick, overly coordinated and sterile.

tip: If you're short on cash, try looking for a buffet or short dresser to convert into a bathroom vanity. Cut a hole for the sink and add a counter top to create visual interest that's unique and inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment