why it's fab
- white subway tile + black grout = easy to hide dirt
- two toned cabinets make the space feel open and airy and I am LOVING the blue as the bottom color
- marble counter top with gray veining keeps the space looking clean and fresh
- open and closed upper cabinetry for display and heavy duty storage
- every single ounce of the sloped ceiling is maximized (although I'm not sure what you'd store in that teeny tiny cabinet)
- two sinks (bar + basin). Jim would have a field day in here!