Thursday, December 1, 2011

simple distractions.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Long story short, I wasn't able to finish uploading my dollhouse photos for my weekly I'm A Giant Challenge update. Given I was finishing up teeny tiny pieces of furniture into the wee hours of the night/early morning, I shot most of the photos then and finished up the rest as soon as I woke up. Needless to say, the whole getting ready for work routine really put a damper on my upload and editing time. So, since I won't be able to post until later tonight, here are some pretty pictures to look at to pass the time. All random, all potential projects or purchases and all courtesy of my pinterest boards.

Enjoy!

[do i dare do a patterned sofa?]

[thick horizontal stripes that must go in amie's nursery]

[gorgeous headband that's perfect for small foreheads]

[my self-proclaimed thrift store challenge]

[side tables for extra tabletop space for clutter]

[multi-purpose room feels productive]

[found a similar skirt at casablanca's that was two sizes too small. the search continues...]

[fur + big windows = perfect place to wear a ski sweater]

[big felt flowers on coats and vests]

[anything spray painted a bright color will inevitably look amazing]

[the perfect outfit to go with my $12 little boy boots]

[when in doubt, go swiss]

[chandies about the island is unexpected]

[orange slacks keeps the look fresh and modern]

No comments:

Post a Comment