Wednesday, November 16, 2011

heart home favorites.

Could it be?

A double post Wednesday?

How does she find the time?

Honestly, I have no other place to store these images so I thought I'd throw them on here. After viewing the latest Heart Home magazine, I took a couple of screen grabs on things I liked. I originally wanted to post these to pinterest, but couldn't because of the flash application and pinterest's widget inability to pick up. Then, I found out you couldn't add images from your desktop which made me stumped for storage. So here they are, my fave shots from Heart Home Magazine.

love the girly factor in this and collection of frames inside the fireplace

I love these birds and plates!

obsessed with open storage - like the mix of bvious thrift finds and glass containers

side table dresser is great for blanket storage and the macrame detail DIY
is something I must try. love the hidden TV and "built-in bookcase"

where do I get these birds?!?! love the mismatched nightstands and lamps
great side vanity and a beautiful upholstered headboard that actually
makes me almost like the idea.

almost to the point of being unbearably cluttered, that bookcase seems abnormally neat.
like the aqua and pink wallpaper combo - an idea for refinishing my hutch?

while the entire lamp being covered in yarn seems a little overkill, i like the covered post.
i have a very boring black stick lamp this treatment would be perfect for.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. landscapers northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's truly captivating and resonates deeply with me. Discover More

    ReplyDelete