Friday, October 21, 2011

blog feature: his and hers

As mentioned last week, I'm all about sharing the blog love. And what better way to do that than boast about my uber talented friends? Today's blog feature is fashion-focused His and Hers. Meredith, an outrageously talented stylist features her and her husband's clothing choices along with tons of great inspiration and ideas to keep your wardrobe fresh. Her style is magnificently poised and her fashion eye spots unique and interesting combinations that continue to keep me coming back for more. Here are just a few of the many looks that she and he have pulled together. I mean, who thinks to pair polka dots and leopard print together? The lovely Miss Meredith, that's who.




They also post a series called Five of Our Favorite Things that feature some of the great things to do when in the Chicago area. Again, a must read in my book so check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou appropriate for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firmly seeking for the birds will not be more than their fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will quote this post and post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still saw several posts during my visit, but the text was neat and readable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very impressed when I found your writing.

    ReplyDelete