Ok, ok, pretty pictures at the bottom. Only they're of ATLANTA. Because that's where I'll be THIS WEEKEND. At MUSIC MIDTOWN. BOOM. (thank you, Jim)
1. Get out of debt. Period.
2. Put another stamp in my passport.
3. Visit Austin to checkout the food trucks.
4. Teach Ruby how to roll over.
5. Bake and decorate a birthday cake (I’ve never done it!).
6. Finally lose the 10 lbs. I’ve been lugging around since college.
7. Learn how to legit upholster.
8. Deposit something into my savings account every month.
9. Relocate out of Cincinnati.
10. Learn how to cook Indian food.
11. Make (and successfully not kill) an indoor herb garden.
12. Learn how to sew a dress. Actually, I'd even settle for a skirt.
13. Go on the Portland/Seattle/Vancouver trip Jen and I have talked about since 1992.
14. Figure out a continued(ing?) education plan.
15. Figure out if I want to get that tattoo or not.
16. Continue to regularly blog.
17. Start recycling.
18. Regularly exercise. Like, 2-3x a week regular.
19. Start biking or walking to places more.
20. Invest in my undergarments.
21. Upgrade both my TVs to flat screens.
22. Learn how to take really good photos.
23. Buy a proper camera to take really good photos with.
24. Quit biting my nails. (enough already!)
25. Minimize my road rage. And improve my driving skills.
26. Get a facial.
27. Visit a museum I've never been to before.
28. Face something I'm scared of.
29. Meet someone famous.
Fingers crossed I cross at least some of these off the list by next year. And maybe see a Desperate Housewife or two! Until next week... xoxo
Atlanta Fulton Central Library