So sorry in advance for the poor quality. But who really cares, right? It's Friday!
RENS rug for some added texture and visual interest. And notice the "new" yellow nightstand? It gave the room a much needed dose of color and I hope to have a post on that DIY project later next week.
And then there's this. The gross closet wall. So gross I didn't even want to show you. As you can see, I have a huge box of a TV that will eventually be replaced with a cute little flat screen one to take away some of the bulk. I've also sprayed the necklace rack yellow, matching the nightstand, to give the wall some kick. But it's still pretty blah and is in desperate need of some life.
So what does the to-do list look like?
- replace curtain rods with ones in the living room (get new rods for living room)
- get new curtains (must block out any and all morning sun)
- get one (may two) RENS rugs for in front of dresser and maybe closet
- remove picture from above headboard (and maybe put on closet wall by jewelry corner?)
- must get flat screen TV (and rid of those bunny ears!)
- get white full length mirror for picture wall (replace black one)
- accessorize/brighten closet wall (plan tbd)