Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A San Francisco treat.

Just a mere two weeks after returning from Puerto Rico, I am off yet again heading out west to The City by the Bay only this time with the fam, not the boyf.

Per usual, I am excited, not packed and counting down the minutes.

To celebrate this exciting news (and make sure I have enough time to pack), I've decided to let you in on my five favorite things about San Francisco to-date. My goal is to post a photo every day I'm out there but I can't guarantee. Worst case, I'll write all about it when I get back!



(for the mullets, Kimmy Gibler, 90's wardrobe and
great moral lessons via Danny Tanner)

#2: Alcatraz (which we are touring while we're there!)

#3: San Francisco's collection of Painted Ladies


#4: Tim Lincecum and his uncanny resemblance to Mitch in Dazed and Confused





(I couldn't decide)

1 comment:

  1. This is why I read your blog! Full House shout out and the very obvious and surprisingly over looked Tim Lincecum resemblance to Mitch. You my friend, are AWESOME!

    Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete