Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I heart Emily Henderson (just like everyone else).

I'll keep this short and sweet.

Emily. Henderson.


My obsession for her design continues to grow and grow and grow. She has such a fun, eclectic style - mixing classic and contemporary design into what seems like the perfect combination. A little girlie, very fresh and always interesting, I think it's Emily's attention to detail that continues to make me drool over her finished products.

Regardless, a photoshoot stylist, host of HGTV's Secrets From a Stylist and HGTV Design Star winner, this lovely lady is one to keep your eye on. And with her designs appearing on almost all of my searches, I just had to say something. Here are some rooms to show you what I'm talking about.






the winning design (@ peninehart)

No comments:

Post a Comment