Saturday, May 14, 2011

Destination Spotlight: Legacies

I just recently discovered a little gem, Legacies, right near my house. I've been eyeing this place for a while now but kept forgetting to give it a try. When I finally walked in however, I was in love. Lots of antique furniture in relatively good shape, accessories like cake trays and sconces, artwork that ranged from needlepoint to contemporary and jewelry that was absolutely incredible. While most of the furniture was more expensive than a typical thrift store, the place is worth checking out if you are interested in making an investment or checking for the chance of finding an amazing deal like this small retro buffet for my BFF Jen, for less than $50. She's been searching all over for a piece like this to use as an entertainment center and, with a little TLC, it's going to be absolutely perfect.


Here are some other pieces that immediately caught my eye. They aren't the greatest at display so you have to use your imagination to understand the potential.












No comments:

Post a Comment