Friday, February 11, 2011

Pin me.

My friend Katie invited me to participate in a thing called Pinterest. What is it you ask? It's a site in which you theme boards based on your interests and then "pin" pictures that correspond with those themes. Similar to Twitter, you choose people you want to follow and vice versa - the starting list coming from your FaceBook friends. From there you can like the imagery or repin to your board. Pinterest even provides you with a widget you can use for easy (really easy) pinning. For example, I just created a board called Wardrobe Wishlist and have been cruising around, pinning all the clothes I would purchase if I had a bottomless bank account. You can add however many boards you'd like and name them whatever you wish. It's great for things like "shopping lists", means of inspiration or just a general place to store things you find online. Check it out and find me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment