Thursday, July 8, 2010

Leave it or change it: orange side table




I recently redid my grandmother's old side table and am having a hard time deciding whether or not I should consider it complete and ready to sell. I was thinking of potentially adding a damask stencil in gold to the inside of the shelf or some other type of pattern to add a little more personality and character. But on the other hand I kind of like it being orange and simple. I thought it would look nice and crisp next to a bed dressed in crisp white linens.



What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like it how it is - or maybe add some of pattern to the inside of the drawer for a little "surprise and delight" hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it the way it is, adding pattern will limit the items that may be placed in the shelf. Any ideas on what to place in the empty space?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it the way it is. Stenciling would look nice too, however, I think this is totally a less is more type peice.

    ReplyDelete