Thursday, July 1, 2010

The lazy man's floorplan.

I'm trying to figure out a great floor plan for my living room but would rather not move the furniture around a billion times before finding something that works. According to feng shui, sofas and chairs should be facing the doorway or at least without their backs to it. As luck would have it, my sofa is on the same wall as the door and my chair doesn't face the door either. 

To help resolve this challenge in the laziest way possible, I came across a great site that allows you to build your floor plan and play around with the furniture inside each room. It offers standard furniture sizes along with the ability to change based on your own furniture. Below is my living room as it stands (design definitely not included - for placement only). Looks like I have my work cut out for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment