Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Couch potato.

Lately, I've found myself sitting on the couch more frequently thanks to one sudden, unexpected event. Then, I got to thinking about what makes a good couch. Personally, I like an extra deep, super comfortable couch that is dog-friendly (Ruby has no boundaries) and easy to clean (neither does my food). This however, does not mean that the couch needs to be over stuffed or slouchy or made of plastic. To celebrate my new-found love for the couch, I give you some of my faves. If you're really lucky, you may be able to find one at a thrift store that may need a little reupholstering or some studier back cushions but clearly I am too comfortable to look :)


top to bottom: pottery barn, cb2, red polly, macy's (my friend Jen totally has this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment